Small business phone systems generally use either traditional land lines or voice-over IP (VOIP) for their telecommunications. Land lines are, of course, very familiar technology, even as they start to be phased out in many residential and commercial settings. VOIP is a newer technology that uses the internet to transmit your voice as data, compared to land lines, which use traditional copper wires. So, which is the better option for your business? There are a variety of advantages and disadvantages associated with both. Let’s take a look at some of the factors you should consider when looking at phone system... View Article
Categories for VOIP
January 4, 2019
- What Are Fiber Optics? Learn the Why, How and What Behind This Incredible Technology
- What Does IT Customer Support Actually Entail?
- “Can You Hear Me Now?” Questions to Ask During Telecom Installation in MT
- A Server Planning Guide for the Small Business
- Fiber Optics in Montana: A Solid Backbone When Building a Business