Small business phone systems generally use either traditional land lines or voice-over IP (VOIP) for their telecommunications. Land lines are, of course, very familiar technology, even as they start to be phased out in many residential and commercial settings. VOIP is a newer technology that uses the internet to transmit your voice as data, compared to land lines, which use traditional copper wires. So, which is the better option for your business? There are a variety of advantages and disadvantages associated with both. Let’s take a look at some of the factors you should consider when looking at phone system... View Article
Categories for VOIP
January 4, 2019
- Choosing a Company That Knows Your Network Cable Needs
- Planning the Ideal Business Phone System
- How to Provide the Best Tech Support in Montana for Your Customers
- Does Your Business Need Technical Support in Montana?
- What Are Fiber Optics? Learn the Why, How and What Behind This Incredible Technology